Hosted by The Sportsmen’s Association for Firearms Education Inc. (S.A.F.E.)
Sunday, September 23
1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (doors open at 12:00 noon)
Sheraton, Long Island
110 Vanderbilt Motor Parkway
(on Motor Parkway on the North side of LIE between exits 53 & 55).
Confirmed Speakers at the event will be:
- Wayne R. LaPierre, NRA Executive Vice President;
- Ms. Susan Howard; Ms. Howard has appeared in many hit movies and is the star of the long running television hit, Dallas and has appeared in many of NRA's Public Service Ads as well as serving as Commissioner of Parks & Wildlife in Texas
- John C. Sigler, President, National Rifle Association, retired Police Captain and currently a practicing attorney in Maryland & Delaware;
- Honorable Bob Barr, Former Member of the US House of Representatives and a current NRA Board Member. Mr. Barr served as an official US State Department delegate to the United Nations on the International Firearms Gun Control Issue;
- James Fotis, Executive Director of the Law Enforcement Alliance of America, one of the largest rank & file Police Organizations in the USA ;
- John L. Cushman, S.A.F.E. President and Founder, and NRA Board Member.
Attendees will get the latest information on the Right-to-Carry nationwide and locally. You will meet and network with fellow sportsmen and women concerning your civil rights and those of your children and grandchildren.
This conference will raise issues of concern and give suggested courses of action with local and national leaders of Second Amendment organizations and legislators from all levels of government. You will also have a chance to win valuable prizes in drawings limited to attendees only.
Admission and parking are free.
Bring your family and friends.