The Sportsmen’s Association for Firearms Education Inc.
The 2005 Right To Carry Conference
Second Amendment Rally
Sunday October 16th, 2005 -1:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Doors open at 12:00 Noon
Sheraton, Long Island
110 Vanderbilt Motor Parkway, Smithtown, NY
(On Motor Parkway on North side of LIE between exits 53 & 55)
Wayne R. LaPierre Jr., Executive Vice President of the NRA
John C. Sigler, 1st, Vice President NRA
Randy A. Daniels, Secretary of State, State of New York
James Fotis, Exec. Director, Law Enforcement Alliance of America
John L. Cushman, S.A.F.E. President & Founder and NRA Director
- Do you believe you have rights to own and use firearms lawfully, then you need to attend this conference
- Get the latest information on the right to carry on Long Island.
- Meet and network with fellow sportsmen and women concerning your civil rights and those of your children and grand children.
- Raise issues of concern with local and national leaders of Second Amendment organizations and local legislators.
- Win valuable prizes (GUNS) in drawings limited to attendees only.
- Hear guest speakers provide information of importance to all firearm owners you won’t hear anywhere else, especially the media.
- Get motivated in protecting your "Second Amendment Rights."
Attention All Legislators: It is said all elections are local and this will be the only opportunity you will get to mingle with almost 900 lawful firearms owners and voters on Long Island at one time. It really is in your own best interest to attend and learn what these people think and mingle.
Free Admission And Free Parking
Bring The Family And Your Friends