THE 2002 RIGHT TO CARRY CONFERENCE
Sunday September 29th, 2002 –1:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Doors open at 12:00 NOON
Melville Marriott Long Island
1350 Old Walt Whitman Road - (631) 423-1600
- Get the latest information on the right to carry movement on Long Island.
- Network with fellow sportsmen and women concerning your civil rights and those of your children and grand children.
- Discuss issues of concern to you with local and national leaders of Second Amendment organizations.
- Win valuable prizes in drawings limited to attendees only.
- Hear guest speakers with the latest information of concern to firearm owners
- Get involved in protecting your “Second Amendment Rights.”
Wayne R. LaPierre Jr., EVP of the National Rifle Association
Armstrong Williams, National Syndicated Columnist & Radio Talk Show Host
Kayne Robinson, 1st Vice President NRA
Jim Fotis, Exec. Director, Law Enforcement Alliance of America
Sandra Froman, 2nd Vice President NRA
John L. Cushman, S.A.F.E. President and NRA Director
BRING THE FAMILY AND YOUR FRIENDS