Would you like to know more about how Newsom’s Initiative (Proposition 63) will change California’s firearms law? Join us on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 12:00 pm (PT) for a live webinar to learn more about Prop 63 and how it will affect you if it is passed this November.
In this webinar, we will discuss the various parts of Newsom’s Initiative, including:
- The Firearm Theft/Loss Reporting Mandate
- The "Large-Capacity" Magazine Ban
- Ammunition Sales Restrictions & How They Are Effected by the Passage of Senate Bill 1235
- Firearm Seizures from Prohibited Persons
- The Modification of Proposition 47 (2015) Concerning Firearm Thefts
C.D. Michel | Senior Counsel; Michel & Associates
Joseph Silvoso | Attorney; Michel & Associates
Online pre-registration is required to participate in the live webinar. Space is limited.