Dear Texas House District 113 Member:
As NRA-ILA reported to you earlier, a dozen new pro-Second Amendment bills take effect TODAY – September 1. Your State Representative, Rhetta Bowers, voted against NINE of them. She voted:
- AGAINST Constitutional Carry;
- AGAINST allowing victims of abuse aged 18-21 to apply for a License To Carry to protect themselves;
- AGAINST banning banks with policies that discriminate against the firearms industry from doing business with the State of Texas;
- AGAINST prohibiting anti-gun politicians from halting gun sales during a disaster or public health emergency; and
- AGAINST traveler protection legislation preventing hotels from having "no guns" policies in guest rooms.
That’s a failing grade any way you look at it. Something to remember come exam time.
NRA Institute for Legislative Action