If you’re planning on attending the 145th NRA Annual Meetings in Louisville, KY this year, then the NRA-ILA Leadership Forum is an event you won’t want to miss. Featuring our nation's top Second Amendment leaders, this forum is a must-stop for candidates seeking the highest levels of elected office — governor, congressman, senator or president of the United States.
With some of America’s biggest names and best political minds on tap, it’s no wonder this has become a can’t-miss favorite for NRA members. Tickets to this event sell out fast, so you'll want to ensure that you secure your seat for an unforgettable series of motivational and inspirational speeches.
Confirmed speakers at this year's event so far include:
- NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre
- NRA-ILA Executive Director Chris W. Cox
- Donald Trump
- Governor Matt Bevin
- Sheriff David A. Clarke, Jr.
- Co-Author of 13 Hours Mark “Oz” Geist
- Congressman Trey Gowdy
- U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
- Conservative Journalist Katie Pavlich
- Senator Rand Paul
- Governor Mike Pence
- Senator Marco Rubio
- Speaker Paul Ryan
- Senator Jeff Sessions
- Senator Ted Cruz (invited)
- Governor John Kasich (invited)