The NRA’s sworn duty is to protect the Second Amendment above all else. We face attacks daily from the White House, Congress, state legislatures, city councils, courts, the United Nations, multi-billion dollar media conglomerates and billionaires like Michael Bloomberg and George Soros. Make no mistake; if our political voice is silenced, they will destroy the Second Amendment.
We refused to let that happen. We will continue to fight to protect the Second Amendment against all attacks – direct or otherwise. And we will never back down from that commitment.
Established in 1871, the National Rifle Association is America’s oldest civil rights and sportsmen's group. Four million members strong, NRA continues its mission to uphold Second Amendment rights and to advocate enforcement of existing laws against violent offenders to reduce crime. The Association remains the nation's leader in firearm education and training for law-abiding gun owners, law enforcement and the military.
- Read NRA-ILA Executive Director Chris W. Cox's Message on H.R. 5175, The Disclose Act
- Read NRA First Vice President David Keene's Message on H.R. 5175, The Disclose Act
- Read Statement From The National Rifle Association On H.R. 5175, The Disclose Act
- Read NRA's letter expressing opposition to The Disclose Act to Members of the U.S. Senate
- Read NRA's letter expressing opposition to The Disclose Act to Members of the U.S. House