NRA-PVF "A" Rated and Endorsed Lee Zeldin
Lee Zeldin has a proven pro-Second Amendment record and is committed to protecting your right to self-defense!
- Supports Right-to-Carry: Cosponsor of the Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act, legislation that would ensure that law-abiding Americans with valid concealed handgun permits would be able to carry a concealed handgun in any other state that does not prohibit concealed carry.
- Opposes Gun Control: Strongly opposes the Obama/Bloomberg/Clinton agenda of banning guns, ammunition, magazines, and creating a so-called “universal” background check system that would criminalize the private transfer of firearms which, according to the Justice Department, is only enforceable through federal gun registration.
- Opposes Operation Choke Point:Voted for legislation that would prohibit the Obama administration from executing an abusive practice, known as Operation Choke Point, in which the Department of Justice intimidates banks into refusing or severing financial services to legally-operated ammunition and firearms dealers.
- Supports America’s Hunting Heritage: Voted for the Sportsmen’s Heritage and Recreation Enhancement Act, a bill that would benefit sportsmen throughout New York and the country.
- Opposes Semi-auto Ban: Opposes any ban on commonly owned semi-automatic firearms used for hunting, recreational shooting and self-defense.
- Opposes Backdoor Gun Ban: Supports legislation that prevents the Obama administration from denying Second Amendment rights to millions of veterans and seniors.
Paid for by the NRA Institute for Legislative Action (www.NRAILA.org) and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.