Explore The NRA Universe Of Websites

Search Results
SEARCH
SECTION
SITE
Displaying results tagged with HSUS
Please enter a search term.

Washington Times  

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

An animal rights wolf in sheep’s clothing

It’s the classic case of a wolf in sheep’s clothing. The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS), ...

AG Daily.com  

Friday, February 3, 2017

Super Bowl ad blasts Humane Society of the United States

Humane Watch, a group dedicated to calling out the Humane Society of the United States over its abuses ...

Lexington Herald-Leader  

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Proposal to expand bear hunting in Kentucky sparks debate

The Humane Society of the United States is objecting to a proposed expansion of bear hunting in Kentucky. ...

Humane Watch  

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Only 1% of HSUS's budget goes to local pet shelters, where does the other 99% go?

As we've previously reported, only about 1% of the budget of the deceptively named Humane Society of the United States goes to local ...

NRA ILA

Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the "lobbying" arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.