Please Make Plans to Attend!
Tomorrow, June 26, Governor Matt Blunt (R) will sign House Bill 2034 at two signing ceremonies. Enactment of HB2034 will make sweeping positive change to various areas of Missouri's firearms statutes, including:
- Enhanced protections for shooting ranges and hunting preserves;
- Liability protection for landowners who allow public hunting access;
- Makes it unlawful for a licensee to refuse to transfer a firearm by denying a sale to a person otherwise not prohibited from possessing a firearm under state or federal law;
- Eliminating the six-month residency requirement in order to apply for a license to carry a concealable firearm; sealing "permit to acquire" concealable firearms purchase records;
- Allowing for the lawful manufacture, purchase and possession of firearm suppressors;
- Makes necessary revisions to state law regarding the definition of explosives and the possession of firearms by prohibited persons.
We would especially like to thank State Representative Brian Munzlinger (R-1), and State Senator Kevin Engler (R-3) for their efforts in ensuring passage of this important legislation!
If possible, please plan on attending the signing ceremonies for HB2034, and be sure to alert your family, friends and fellow Second Amendment supporters!
The signing ceremonies will be held at:
June 26 - 12:00 p.m.
Clubhouse, River Hills Sporting Clays
22701 Rocheport Road
June 26 - 1:45 p.m.
Mineral Area Community College
5270 Flat River Road
Park Hills, Missouri